Sunday, September 29, 2013

More qoutes

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
-Reinhold Niebuhr

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.
-Oscar Wilde 

Do all you can to make your dreams come true.
-Joel Osteen

I made decisions that I regret, and I took them as learning experiences... I'm human, not perfect, like anybody else.
-Queen Latifah 

Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.
-John W. Gardner
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
-C. S. Lewis

We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.
-Eleanor Roosevelt
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. We are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

    #stolen even though they aren't your words- thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #stealingallofthesebecauseilovequotessomuch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It is perfect, and inspirational. It reminds me of my dreams, and now I will carry on with them as I have always, but now with a brighter light to draw with. Thank you.
    Grand Slam!

    ReplyDelete