Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I'm here

I'm here
 

What does it really mean to be sad, depressed or broken?

I don't really know myself, all I know is that when you feel like giving up, stay strong! Your life is something, something that is so beautiful. You are here!!! You are breathing, you can choose, to make your life happy or sad. That is all up to you, robots cant make that choice for themselves, but we can. They can't think like us, they can't feel like us, they can't love like we do. I am not a robot, I CAN feel sad, cry, feel pain, and most of all I can receive love and I can give love. That's what makes you human, is being able to FEEL!  it doesn't mean that every time we feel something, it will always be positive. Maybe you feel like quitting, like giving up on things, because it seem like the easiest way. I know that I do that, when something becomes unbearable for me I feel like giving up. I think that there is no point in moving forward, that at the end it will all just crash and burn. 

 
 There is always someone out there to tell me, that I can do it and that if is stick with it will be worth it. They know this because they went through something like this, you are not the only one going through heard times.  We are all human, we understand that sometimes you need the help, you need some one to lean on. We care about each other, and that is something that robots cant do, they will  never be able to care for you.
We are not robots we are human, dot be afraid to admit that!!!




6 comments:

  1. "Don't be afraid to admit that." This is really beautiful! I love how open you are and unafraid to show the world you are not scared of what they think! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog. Care if I follow? Well, I am going to follow you anywayzz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your blog!! I love all the pictures that you put with the quotes, it really added to what you were saying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I don't really know myself, all I know is that when you feel like giving up, stay strong! Your life is something, something that is so beautiful."
    This! . . this is something. You are something. You are on to something, something grand here. And I do like grand things.
    Grand Slam!
    P.S. despite the fact this came out over a month ago, I think I still needed it, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete