Sunday, October 6, 2013

Death

Death makes things real, it makes you feel pain. Pain that you have never, felt before. It makes you realize that life ends. You can't stop death. Sometimes it comes out of nowhere it hits you so heard, that your own feet can't keep you up. Sometimes it makes you wonder. Why them and not me? How am I better than that person? Why do I deserve to live? But it won't answer you.
It wants you to be miserable. It wants you to cry yourself to sleep every night. It wants you to crumble to paces. It wants you to stay down forever. But you have to get back up. You can't have death controlling you. You have to look in to the future, and realize that it does gets better.
You cannot blame yourself. Death will make you feel like it was your fault. It will make you think, "what if I was there when it happened, maybe I could have stopped it," or "If I told her/him not to go out, maybe they still would be alive." NO STOP! It's not your fault, it never was.
It happens to everyone. You just have to be stronger than death. I will tell you this, it does get better. Life goes on. Sometimes it may not seem like it, but I promise you it does. Each day, it hurts just a little but less. Each night you’re tears dry just a little but faster.
The pain gets easier to deal with. It won't completely go away but it will get better. I know this for myself, because I lost someone close to me. It seems like my life was over, but I told myself that I can have this affect my life to much. So I got back up and I’m still going. It doesn't mean that I forgot about that person. No they will always be with me.

1 comment:

  1. "it does get better. Life goes on. Sometimes it may not seem like it, but I promise you it does."
    Thanks for this. This is true and heartfelt and can't be matched. I lik-- Love how all your posts might start dark, but always bring light in at the end. Way to look up and be optimistic. Be the light to follow! I'll watch from the shadows. . .
    Grand Slam.

    ReplyDelete