Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hey There!

 
Hey there!

I know that you will never get this, but I wanted to tell you how much I love you, and miss you!

Why did you have to go?

You were my older brother, you were my best friend.

To tell you the truth I wish that was me who died.

 How could just leave me?

Sometimes I am mad at you for leaving me.

 I mad at you, because you are not here to help me.

I am mad at you, for putting so much weight on my shoulders.

 I have days where I wish I was up there with you.

You left me, and I guess you expected me to stay strong, to make sure that the rest of them are okay.

Well they’re not really okay.  

You know the little sister that you left.

The one, that cries every night.

 The one, that wishes that she knew you better.

Well she misses you so much, that sometimes she doesn’t know what to do with herself.

You know the brother you left; well he just lost his first baby.

The one that won’t tell me how he is feeling, but I know that he is slowly dying inside.

I don’t know how to help him, that’s why I need you here.

I am trying to be strong for all of them, but I am not you.

You always knew how to help. 

Sometimes it doesn’t seem real. I have to stop and remind myself that you are gone.

I have to remind myself, that it’s not all just some crazy dream.

I always thought that we still had a lot of time together, oh how wrong I was.

I wish that I had called you one last time, and told you how much I loved you.

Maybe someday I will see you again.

Maybe I will be able to tell you, how it felt to lose you.

For now I just want to tell you that I love you and that I miss you.

 I will try my best to stay strong, and help in the best way possible.

I hope that if you are looking down on me that you are proud.

Well I will see you later.

Love you!
 

8 comments:

  1. I love this...
    I can just feel your pain and it's deep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel, and I love how you wrote it, I could feel your pain in every word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this really hit me. i keep reading it over and over. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly how you feel and I know this isnt therapy or anything but stay strong:) I love your honesty. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I really felt that. Amazing job! I am sorry to hear about your loss. Keep staying strong though! You are doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't honestly say "I know how you feel", because I don't. I've never lost like this, and this here really makes me think of my own brother, and his life, and how he was in danger at one point. It really makes me think in general.
    You be strong; it sounds like you are doing great so far. Keep up this emotional and sincere aura of grand things.
    (Song: Early Mourning, Alesana. . . just reminds me of this.)

    ReplyDelete