Sunday, November 24, 2013

Steps on how to let things go


1.                Don’t be afraid to move on.

2.   Realize that you are holding on to tight.

3.        Realize that they have changed.

4. You have to believe that when you let go   that everything will be easier.

5.     Believe that the pain will go away some day.

6.    Learn how to forgive and forget.

7.   Don’t hate him/her

8. Let go of the pain that they have caused you.

9.  Keep your head up high.

10.         Learn how to be happy aging.

 

Once you have taken these steps and learned to let go you never know what might come your way.

4 comments:

  1. The picture quote sealed it for me. I need to move on, cuz I'm so done.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love this!!!! I really needed this! I need to let go...of ...some ...things

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this too. Perfect right now thank you. Thank you for listening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really needed this....thank you.
    And I'm sorry...
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete