Sunday, December 8, 2013

I still remember

        I remember when I was a kid and I used to play in the snow, I used to love it but now it just seems cold and sad.
        I remember my first kiss when I was seven, with this kid that I had a crush on. He asked me not to tell anyone, but then ran out and told everyone himself.
        I remember when I got grounded from my phone for two years.  I remember how mad I was at my parents that day.
        I remember my first trip to Disney land, and how I thought it was the most magical place in the world.
        I remember when I used to love watching Spongebob, and how it was my favorite show.
        I remember the first time I told someone I loved them, and it wasn't my parents.
         I remember when I used to sit on the window seal at night and look up at the full moon, and it always felt like it was watching me back.
         I remember promising my sister that I will always be there for her, and I still keep that promise.
         I remember the fist day I found out that my older brother was injured because of an accident, and them telling me he was going to die.
         I remember my first best friend, and how now we don't even talk.
          I remember......

        If I didn't remember things I would be lost today. This are the memories than keep reminding me that life can be sad, but it can also be happy.
       

2 comments:

  1. I love this so much. And I agree, I would also be lost without the things I remember. And thank you for reminding me that life is happy. You have no idea how much I need that... I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. marry me right now. i appreciate your blog everyday, because i do not remember my life as a kid. my childhood was a tragedy that dreamed of becoming normal. i never got that chance, so i abandoned my memories. thank you Charles in charge
    love
    ~Dehlia Draycott

    ReplyDelete